In 2017 the UAE President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan declared 2017 as the ”Year of Giving” to promote the culture of giving back to the community and this in a country that is already one of the most generous in the world.
We believe that as a community we can do even better and we should continue to build on this great initiative. On the 28th September 2017 in Abu Dhabi The Arab Foundations Forum (AFF), Innate Motion and INSEAD combined forces to bring the world of business, academia and NGO’s together for an exclusive event to explore new opportunities and hear from the best people in their respective fields:
- Ageel Angawi– Unilever Vice President Marketing Middle East North Africa
- Miguel Sousa Lobo– INSEAD Director of the Middle East Campus in Abu Dhabi
- Clare Woodcraft– Emirates Foundation
- Jumana Abu-Hannoud, Managing Director SOS Children’s Villages Gulf Area
- Christophe Fauconnier– CEO and Founder, Innate Motion
We were joined by professionals across government, business, academic and NGO sectors for an engaging discussion on how to make giving more sustainable and the role of business in driving sustainable change.